Monday, April 7, 2008

Stud

One last thing for tonight
A random memory

I was walking home
From the local shops
After running an errand for Mum
Buying a bottle of milk
Or something

Walking down the street
Some guy
Sitting with his mate outside the bakery
He looks at me
As I walk past
He says
"Hey! I've got a secret for you.."
Being a child
Of maybe 8, 9, 10-ish
I didn't think to ignore him
I walked a step or two towards him
And he says
"You have got the best red lips..
..that girls love to kiss..
..you're a stud mate, you're a stud!"
I walked off
A little scared
Not knowing what a stud was

Thinking back
I'm not sure why he said that to me
Him being a middle-aged-ish man
Me being a kid
But whatever

I think
He
Was
Wrong.

x

1 comment:

Stace said...

I'll kiss you,
not because I feel sorry for you
or want to change you
or want anything but
friendship.
I'll kiss you because you're my friend and I love you,
remember that,
I love you so much.
I think
he
was
right!
x