Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All Fall Down

Happens to be the name of the song I'm listening to currently
But it just seemed appropriate
I feel like that today
I'm in the library
At school
Attempting to write an English essay
And it is definitely not working
I am surrounded by noisy people
Not to mention noisy thoughts
In English this morning
Miss Hall spoke about dysphemisms
And more specifically
How many offensive words have lost impact
And that no-one is offended by them anymore
I decided not to say that they annoy me
It annoys me
The fact that people think we can just shove all this crap
In the face of society
And we all get so used to it
Desensitised, I believe is the word
We did stuff about it in media last year

Anyway
School is it's usual deplorable self
My melancholy is really kicking in today
Sabotaging any chance of enjoying it
Not that there's a whole lot to enjoy
And I'm hungry...

Still a lonely wolf, I am
I can't name names
But I've recently discovered (and become quite interested in)
Someone
Who just radiates this essence of awesome
And somehow I've managed to get myself caught
In this feeling
I won't bother describing it
It's good though
But it is so unfounded
And possibly will end badly
But I hope not
Hopefully it will end well

Maybe
It's
Better
That
Way.
x

No comments: