Thursday, April 3, 2008

A hug is all I ask

I was in the city yesterday
With a beautiful boy
Who totally made my day
I wish he was here
So I could hold him
Because I'm upset
Not at anything in particular
Just...
At the world
And the lack of Adam in my presence
Yes, his name is Adam
And I hope to see him again soon
So I can hug him
More than once
If I had it my way I wouldn't let him go
We could just be
With each other

But I feel as though I'm getting too attached
Too soon
I tend to do that
But I really feel like it could...
Progress
I hope so anyway
He's someone I'd be so proud
To be with
Someone my parents would probably like
Not that that matters so much
Just makes it easier..

Anyway
I'm really glad I met him
And I hope I see him again
Sooner rather than later
And hopefully he forgives my.. incessant affection for him
I can't help it
It just..
Feels right

I don't have a lot more to say today
I did maths homework for a few hours
And managed to not accomplish much
It feels so insignificant
But I have to do it...
And fast, too

More satisfied than before
My feelings are out there
I still wish
I was
with
him.

x

No comments: