Thursday, April 10, 2008

Label

Back to school
Yay for year 12..
It's not all bad though
As much as I don't appreciate
The work
The stress that we supposedly are meant to have
I don't want to leave school
It means that
I have to do my own thing
I have to create my own routine
Which may prove slightly difficult
But I've always had this issue
'What do I do after I finish school?'
As though no one has ever had to do it before me
Overreacting seems to be a common occurrence for me
For whatever reason

Recent happenings
Well..
I am attempting to buy a laptop
A Dell Latitude D610
Ugly bugger of a thing
Chunky, but tough
Well suited to a business environment
Not that I'm in a business
But that just means it should easily deal with what I want it for
I have this weird feeling that if I do get it
I should name it
Hence the 'Label'
It needs a label
A name
Assuming I do actually get it
I have to work out if I can afford it
In conjunction with the deb ball
See
This is what happens when you have parents with no money
You have to pay for stuff
Not that I mind
And also
I have chosen to buy/pay for these two things
It's not like I had no choice
But I don't really do so well with the
Not-spending-money thing..
I mean yeah, I have money saved up
And I can't touch that money until I use it to buy a car
But it's not nearly enough for a car yet
Which is okay
I'm not 18 til December
But still
My justification for me buying anything
Has always been
You only live once
Now that I think about it
Mum said that to me the other day
"You only get one shot at life..
.. one.."
It was quite a sad conversation actually
There were tears, in fact
I started it
Of course
But on a totally different topic
Somehow
We managed to get to our current financial situation
Which is... less than impressive
Hence my paying-for-stuff
But
It's hard
See, I've reached a point where I'm just completely rambling
Blurting out stupid utterances that are so irrelevant
I got 92% on my last English Language SAC
I'm pleased

Okay..
Enough of my rambling

To those who read this

I
Love
You.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. at school now :P

you don't say, i happen to be right next to you.
yes, i am posting on my own blog. but you started it, so it makes me non-retarded XD

vickie is cool