Monday, April 28, 2008

On Top Of The World

I feel absolutely fantastic today
It's a welcome change from my usual
I did something today that I've been wanting to
And it was so easy
It went so well
And I'm very pleased

School was kinda boring, as school is
But I could not be happier right now
No, that's not true..
I could be
But I am way happy enough, to not care about feeling any better
Hahaha
And I am rambling again
But it is so worth it
I love today
And tomorrow will also be awesome, I hope
Bloody brilliant!

Love Life, is the motto of Boost, aka my work

They
Would
Be
Proud!
x

1 comment:

Stace said...

I'm glad you had an awesome day,
you deserve it.
Hmm,
I should go to bed.
See you tomorrow!
I mean,
today!
NCIS' HUNDREDTH EPISODE!
I had to try twice to spell that right I was so excited.
I have the same shirt as Brian Dietzen was wearing in all the pictures,
WOO,
I don't care if he's a he,
I love that shirt!
and I love you!
x
p.s.: All my comments end in 'I love you.'
p.p.s.: the word verification is "wfexy"
XD
I love you!