Friday, April 4, 2008

Rayman!

On a lighter note for today
After work
We (my family)
Went to Eastland for dinner
Just randomly
And after we ate
My siblings and I traipsed off to EB Games
Because
They have their marvellous "2 for $50" offer
So I bought Rayman Raving Rabbids
And a recharge station
For the Wii
*massive smile*
So maybe now I'll have an excuse to play it
Because our current games
Well..
They are less than captivating
For me, anyway
So I'm quite pleased

I also want to make mention
This blog
I think I will intend to write in it quite frequently
Once every couple of days I guess

Sometimes stuff like this
Just events..
Other times
Like my other posts
Depressing thoughts
Haha.
Kidding
Just thoughts..

But for no real reason
Because I think a grand total
Of 3 people
Have actually heard about this blog

If by chance
There are some randoms out there
Reading me
Comment?
Email?
Something?!

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO I bet you want MEEE to comment, eh? :P HAH! I BE SO nice.... (A)