Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fab Feb

I have to tread carefully
But everything is well.There was a patch of very thin ice

But seemingly
It has all fallen nicely into place.

It's a nice feeling.
Loose ends are being tied
Rachel, Stace and I went to the house yesterday
So everything there is as it should be.
Friendships remain as they should be
And I still feel good about it.
The only thing not so great is my bank account.
I am owed about $2700 from a couple of different sources
One of which is work
Their lack of attention in paying my salary is disconcerting
And further reduces my motivation to actually do any work
I suppose now at least I have an excuse for doing nothing.

Also just now I seemed to be reliving a certain panic feeling which I so loathe
It hasn't happened for weeks
And it has no reason to reappear.
It was momentary, however
And hopefully a once-off.

I think I just have to reassure myself.
I have (something non-descript like) 22 days
To prepare for uni
And sort out things at home like my bookshelf
And the Valedictory DVD.
Hopefully these things will keep me busy.

I'm sure they will.
I also need a Firewire cable
I learned the other day that in order to use iMovie
One needs Firewire.
My camera has it
I just don't have the cable.
Oh well.

Twenty two days.
Bring it on,
I can't wait.

Rock
Your
World.

x

No comments: