Friday, January 29, 2010

On The Verge

It's been a little over a week since my last blog
For the most part it's been much of the same
Which is certainly not a bad thing.
Driving all over the countryside
Sydney, Melbourne, Phillip Island
Friends, family, food, tennis
Spiders, one after the other
But also
Amazing feelings
One after the other

Unfortunately this week yielded some unsatisfactory outcomes
And to those in pain
My thoughts are with you.
Apologies also
Because I do not wish to dwell
But to focus on all the things that made me happy.

I've said this already
And I'll say it again
I have never felt so loved
By so many people.

Expressions of love
So beautiful
So captivating
Certainly moments I'll treasure.

It seemed to go so fast
But every moment was worth it.
Every word
Every touch
Every breath.

Smiles
Laughter
Tears
Embrace.

Farewell
But not forgotten.
Not by a long shot.


I
Love
You.

x

No comments: