Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tubthumping

It seems I am falling behind a little with my PJ365

I have about a week to catch up on..
Whoops.
I have all the photos
Just have not had the time to upload them yet


At least it's being appreciated though
A couple of people have asked me about it
Which is kind of exciting


On another note
I think Twitter is broken
The other day I somehow went from 3400 Tweets
To 10200.
Yes.
Because I totally did that in one day.
6800 Tweets.
I'm also pretty sure I had a dream about my 212th Tweet
Which happened long ago.
But whatever.
I have been having strange dreams
Like the one last night about the duck
Which was partially lobster and I was trying to peel the shell off.
Sorry duck.
It was a talking duck, even.

Maybe I should shave tonight.
Or perhaps tomorrow when I can be bothered.

I also have a bookshelf to paint.
And a DVD to edit.
Damn.

Many things to do.
Like right now
I should be working
Well..
Not really.
They haven't paid me in weeks
And there are no customers.
So yeah no.

You know what's nice
The sunset.
Much more convenient to see than the sunrise
Although by the same token not quite as special
But still beautiful.
Yesterday I actually watched it
And it was kind of awesome.
The view I think made it even better
Down at Rosebud with Rachel's extended family
Who have pretty much decided I'm part of their family
Contrary to popular belief.

Seems I have a lot to say today
Although that's not unusual
The only odd part is that I'm writing it all down.
Seemingly now only to..
Hear the sound of my own voice?
No.

Same principle, different medium.

Oh look
One more thing
Driving home this morning was superfun
Due to loud music
An open window
Perfect weather
And exciting songs
Props to Owl City
The Rocket Summer
Gorillaz
Avril (yes, I know.)
and then some.
I should do it more often.

Damn right.

Got
Back
Up
Again.

x

No comments: