Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shudder

That's what you get
For waking up in Vegas.

I am tired
Not tired enough to fall straight asleep though
Here's a fun story.

Today we trekked through the 41 degree heat
To the city
To Melbourne Central
We had a lovely fun shopping expedition
I bought a wicked calendar
Featuring wolves.
Then we left
And went swimming.
Very un-detailed, I know
But as I said
I am tired.

I hear snoring
This is why I sleep with the door closed.

But tonight I cannot
It is presently 32 degrees
Apparently, anyway.
And yes, it is nearly 2am.

Yuck.

Speaking of which
It is nearly 2.12
(well, in almost half an hour)
After that,
It will only be three 2:12's..
Very exciting.

Yawns
They are coming.

Perhaps I should make with the sleeping.
Or try, at least.

Pocketful
Of
Sunshine.

x

No comments: