Monday, January 4, 2010

47FZKY

Not gonna lie
This needs to be said.

I am in love.
Or so I believe

The reason I think so?
I have never
ever
felt this way.
Not once.

It drives me insane
Yet it feels worthwhile.
It makes me so upset
Yet so happy.

It is such a rollercoaster
One hell of a ride
At the moment
It's on a boring up-hill
I'm just waiting
For the next
Wicked downward spiral
Quick corners
And a reason to cheer.

It's coming.
I know it is.
I just have to be patient
And hope that it works
The way I want it to.

I do think it's weird
How generally speaking
A 'downhill' is bad
But on a rollercoaster
It's the best part.

I need some more
Rollercoaster downhills.

I guess that means
More real up-hills

But on the same token
Going up hill is harder.
Does any of this make sense?

Aha, the irony.
None of it does.
None of these feelings.
None of my musings.

Do I care?

No.

Why?

Because
I
Am
In
Love.

x

No comments: