Thursday, February 5, 2009

Marry me, Juliet!

Aha, I've heard that Taylor Swift song all too many times.
But I like it!
The weird part is, I haven't even got the song, all the times I've heard it have just been on the radio - which I usually don't listen to much, since my car radio doesn't work. But we tend to have it on at work now, and the Fox have a habit of playing the same song about 4 or 5 times a day...
Also, I have no Juliet.
Not that that bothers me too much. It was just something I thought of just now.
Work today (well technically yesterday since it's 2.11am) was good, only a couple of irritating customers but otherwise it was fine. Mirko kindly made sure my computer stays fixed (at least for now..) which is good, hopefully I can get it running properly and then promptly move it OUT of my bedroom - I don't use it now that I have my Dull, so it just basically takes up space.
And it also means if a sibling or parent wants to use it, they won't have to be in my room.
Also, we had Slurpee's! They were good, I tried some new orange/mandarin flavour and it definitely was better than I thought it would be.

Work again today, in about 11 hours actually. A longer day too, but that's okay. It means more pay!
I'm looking forward to Friday.
I'll get to properly test out my new GPS, and give the car a good freeway run, I think it's getting sick of my five-minute trips to and from work.
Also Dad wanted to go down to the beach, I'll have to wait and see if that actually happens.. but that would be really nice.
Anyway.
I should probably at least consider going to bed..
The more I think about sleep..
the
better
it
sounds.

x

1 comment:

Marie said...

haha we love Taylor Swift over here in Texas.
anywho, when you said that it's your summer holiday i remembered we have opposite seasons from you guys! it's the middle of winter here. blah. so do you have a facebook? if so, we should be friends on there!