Saturday, February 14, 2009

Doublequarterwhatnow?

I
am
so
tired.

But I had a fun night!
Rewind.
Last night after work (after making a connection, hootwoot)
I went to Vickie's
Tried on my awesome ghost costume
Laughed so hard at it, especially before Vickie cut the eye holes and I walked into the wall..
We went to Alix's
Because...
SHE'S GOING AWAY!

She's off to Warrnambool for uni this year, in fact this month.
So we were late, yes, as usual.
But we had fun!
Half the night we were on the trampoline.
It was good,
And eventually it was just me and her and Alix.
We talked lots...
So much, in fact..that it was about 2.45am when we left.
I had told Mum & Dad that I'd be home about 12.30, but they said they'd probably be asleep.
So I thought yeah, I'll be okay.
Vickie was hungry, so drove through McDonalds to get her something.
They, however, didn't give us chips.
So just as I turned back onto the road, she was like "NO CHIPS!"
We waited behind a stupid taxi in the drive through - for the second time..
And I was like "We didn't get chips with our meal.."
So they were like "Okay sure, just drive through and I'll let them know"
Awesome, happy with that.
So I get to the window.
Sit there for a minute.
They kinda look at me..
Then come and give me a strawberry shake.
I'm like "WOO! I love these!"
I start drinking it.. then realise they probably gave it to me by mistake.
So the girl comes to the window again and I'm like
"Uhmmm....
we just need chips.
I don't think I'm supposed to have this."
She looked at me
Then walked away
And came back.
And handed us a bag and said
"Here you go, thanks"
So I said thanks and drove off.
Vickie looked in the bag
And it was a double quarter pounder, and two things of fries.
It was then we realised it was absolutely not for us.
So I just drove away quickly before THEY had the same realisation.
But no, I was pleased.
Also
I was even more pleased,
I was driving around at 3am!
A few weeks back on Top Gear, Jeremy was driving around at about 3.30 in the morning, and I said to myself "When I get my licence I'll do that one day. It'll be awesome, there'll be no one anywhere"
And it was! Not long after we left Alix's I glanced at the clock on the dash and was like

" :O !!!!!"
And Vickie was like "WHAT!?"
It was so good.

But yeah.
I dropped Vickie off, and drove home..
Also I went the wrong way through a roundabout, simply because I could.
It was so good! 3 am driving!
I took a picture, on Vickie's phone.
To commemorate. lol.
Also I don't know how to spell commemorate.
It might have another M.

But anyway. I'm at work.. I should probably go and do some.

TOODLEOO!!!


x





(dumbass.)

No comments: