Saturday, February 7, 2009

UNNAMED!

I was going to write a mass entry...
But I really really can't be bothered,
It's too hot!
Stupid summer randomly turning up.. after a relatively un-hot December, I think it's a bit harsh to randomly throw several very hot days at us...
BUT!
Last night I went to the beach with the clan, a nice ride in the wagon down to Mornington.
The water was ridiculously cold, given the day had been pretty warm. It was so much cooler by the time we got there though, and even on the trip there, there was a moment where the sun disappeared and the temperature dropped at least 5 degrees..
It was still nice though, we swam for awhile and afterwards we walked down the beach AND I got some fantastic sunset photos! Stupidly, I didn't use my camera, just my phone...even though I brought the camera with me I left it in the car.
We went to McDonalds in Franskton, and were waiting for about 15 minutes and didn't even get served, there was about 12 people working there, all just sorta running around not doing anything.
People were complaining, the manager was sorta just like "yeah sorry.." and we just gave up and left.
Never, ever, have I had such awful service...even at McDonalds!
All I wanted was a sundae.

Anyway. All in all, it was a fun day!
Today, I'm actually going to do the freeway-run I spoke about the other day, I was too tired and didn't have the time yesterday after I got home from Kate's, I hadn't slept at all.
But yeah.
Today!

Awesome.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<33333