Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If Only It Was Saturday

So it's fair to say I've had a busy week.
Sure, it's Tuesday so I can't really say its the beginning/end of a week, but who cares.
Last Monday I got my Epi-Dull, I forget whether I blogged about it yet or not..

Tuesday I started my new job at Telechoice.
Wednesday..... I worked there again.
Thursday was work again but at Boost.
Friday.....Telechoice again.
BUT THEN
Valedictory.
IT WAS AWESOME FUN!
Also I pretty much worked every day last week.
BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND.
Saturday consisted of shopping, driving and training to Werribee.
Followed by eight hours of drinking, nineteen hours of fun and zero hours of sleep.
Sunday consisted of.. well.. more than half of it was blended with the previous night, in a blur of alcohol, watermelon and James.
After that I spend several hours on many trains, and also some time with Adam which was awesome too.
I also wrote a more detailed account of Saturday night/Sunday morning, but it's staying within the confines of My Documents, sorry to any who are reading this. Which is probably not many people!

Yesterday I worked..
Also, got chiropracted.
Today...
You guessed it!
WORK AGAIN.
And tomorrow. And Thursday. AND Friday.

But then, to Brisbane on Saturday.
(Y)

For eight days.
Then... home again home again jiggity jig.
Which reminds me of English.. hahahaha.

Ehh. For now, I think I should actually consider going to sleep.

END.

?


No comments: