Friday, December 26, 2008

Missing The Sales

I hope everyone reading this had an awesome Christmas
Because I'd hate to be the only one
It was great to catch up with all the family again
And I got plenty of nice presents :)
I also got to see Zak which was nice
Even though last night presented itself with a few added complications to my already touchy situation.
And no, I don't have time to explain it now.
HOWEVER.
I'd like to blog a little about the Skyline.
My wonderful grandparents lent me their second car, a 1990 Nissan R31 Skyline.
It's a lovely car to drive, my only complaint so far is that there is a tape stuck in the stereo and hence the radio won't play radio.. which is annoying because I got an iPod for Christmas with an FM transmitter.. so I can't really use it yet.
On top of that the aerial is broken so the radio just gets mostly static anyway.
D:
BUT on the other side, it's a clean reliable car, and I'm hoping it will serve me well and that I'll look after it.
I know I will.
The petrol bill is my biggest worry at the moment, but we'll see how it goes I guess.
I'm off to work today, then to the Alley's when I finish (yay!!!)
But yes, work starts in 57 minutes so I best get dressed and eat something.

Merry Boxing Day?
Hahaha.
Either way,
make
it
count.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Down there, that's where you write. Make it good!

|
|
V "

haha kej tack XD




jesse.
we need to talk

hahha
XP
because..

I <3 you



..



=D