Monday, November 24, 2008

I forgot to name this post.

SO
Whats going on?
Well.. I have my hazard perception test today.
I also will hopefully be getting my crappy eBay Dell (Y)

ALSO IT'S THIRTY DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Which is exciting.
Also, I START MY NEW JOB TOMORROW!
Thats right.
I got a job at Telechoice, one of the Optus shops in Eastland.
And I start tomorrow!
How exciting.

Also.. in the world of celebs...
I found out this morning that Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson (bleh) had a child.
And it's name is none other than..
Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
BMW.
lolololololololololol.

AND MILEY CYRUS HAS A REASONABLY ATTRACTIVE TWENTY YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND WHO GETS AROUND IN UNDERWEAR.
That made me laugh.

Moreover. I got my E65 back on Friday. (Y)

ALSO this morning I have to change my driving lesson from Thursday because I'm working.

Hmmm. What else. I'm hungry. FOR SOME CEREAL!
Actually I could go a drink of some sort too.
Maybe.... I shall go and eat breakfast.
Or drink breakfast. Either way.


IF the Dull (err..Dell) turns up today (fingers crossed!!) I shall post later using it.

UNTIL THEN

I bid you

Good day.

x



----------------
Now playing: Michelle Branch - Everywhere
via FoxyTunes

No comments: