Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Won't Be Seventeen Forever

This has to be quick, it's 9:49 and I have to be at work by 10:30.
That wouldn't be a problem except that I am sitting here, not dressed, haven't eaten breakfast..
Anyway.
I haven't blogged in three weeks, and so much has happened.
I've met people, I've been to Brisbane, I've worked lots..
AND TOMORROW I TURN EIGHTEEN.
It's actually really scaring me today.
Especially because.. by the time I finish work, it will be midnight, therefore my birthday.
Also, in a mere 23.5 hours I am going for driving lessons, and subsequently a driving test.
No doubt I'll blog tomorrow with either a short message saying I passed, or a HUGE bitch about how I didn't.
Perhaps one of the most interesting developments in my recent life has been in an area where I normally have very little luck.
Somehow, I've managed to get myself entwined in a little mess..
And it all started with a random unlikely hookup at Ned's party on Friday.
It was a good night, by the way.
What the outcome will be, I have a fairly good idea. I just don't want to say it because it probably comes under the heading of "having your cake and eating it too" which I don't understand, despite Amy's attempts to get it through my head.
I think my idea works well, but it could be seen as disrespectful. Possibly.

Bah.

I have to go get ready for work..
Get this.
10:30-5 at Telechoice. 5:30-midnight at Boost.

Not even kidding.

Shoot
me
now.
=P

x

No comments: