Thursday, March 25, 2010

Got To Have Them

So last night I had two dreams
Which I actually remembered.
Now....
This never happens.

So I shall write them.
Anyway.
First one
I left my car parked somewhere in Box Hill
Came back and all the doors were unlocked
And I was like,
Okay.
It's been broken into.
Crap.
Looked inside,
Turns out the only thing they took was the hard drive from my laptop
Which is really inconvenient because that's probably the only thing I really can't replace.
They'd also neatened up my glove box,
Putting one of those little cable ties on my GPS charger
Instead of stealing it.
But..
They took the black plastic thing on the back of the car
I don't know what it's called
But the random 'ornamental' thing on the boot.
No it's not a spoiler or a bumper, before you ask.
Anyway.
That sucked.

Next thing, I was in Sydney
With Steph
And we had to walk across a really narrow long bridge suspended over a river
So we could get to the train station.
Now this bridge had no railing or anything and was really kinda scary
And I was walking really slowly across it
Laptop bag over my shoulder so I had to be careful not to fall into the water
Which apparently Steph didn't worry about
Because she was like "OH WELL"
And jumped off into the river
Before appearing behind me again so as to attempt the crossing again
Much like a video game.
She jumped once more
Before we both eventually got across
And were at the train station.
Apparently we had to go to the airport via "Rainbow"
Which I'm not convinced is a place
But I wasn't going to get there on time

Suddenly we were at the airport
Yay, convenience
And I was about to check in
When a Virgin Blue lady was holding some stick which looked like a torch
And I was like "OOH I WANT ONE"
And she goes "Would you like one?"
And I'm like "CAN I?"
And she's like "No, not you, I was talking to him.."
And motions to a colleague of hers, behind me.
Fail.

Anyway that was about it.
Dreams, yay.

In other news I'm toodling up to Sydney again today
Which I'm a little scared about.

Bring
on
the
vodka.

x

No comments: