Sunday, March 21, 2010

Encore

I can feel it
The numbness
It's slowly crawling over each sense.

I can't taste
I can't smell
I can't hear
I can't feel
Not like I could.

Just last night
I was unimpressed by sticky-date pudding.
What.
There is only one thing I can smell properly
It's intoxicating
And has the tendency to lull me into a false sense of security
As it struggles to keep me warm at night.

The only thing not yet noticably tarnished is sight
But we all know that wasn't great to begin with
And I really don't want it to get worse.

I also seem to be shedding weight
Not drastically..
But a few kilos in a couple of weeks is not completely normal
Especially when I haven't changed habits much.
I think it's a good thing
Everyone else seems to disagree.
I don't really care so much

I had a weird dream that I was going to blog about
But it seems to have slipped my mind
Which is inconvenient
I haven't dreamt much lately.

Ouch.
Gut pain.

Cold.
My inner fire is burning out.

Throw
me
a
log.

x

No comments: