Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's like it's all we have

Media seems to be empty today
Maybe everyone's just sick of it
I have to agree with them though
Our back-row Brat Pack is the only thing that keeps me here for two hours each week.

It's been busy lately. But not in a noticeable way.
It's more that when I look back, I realise I haven't been home much in the past week or so.
I haven't seen Xanthe since Tuesday night...

I was thinking about a couple of people last night,
Who I haven't seen in awhile.
I don't want to lose them
And it's making me worried that I will
Also just now I thought about Zaak
And how his hair is no longer awesome
And how he no longer talks to me

Basically it's just different
Which isn't fun.
I've never liked different
And that's one thing that hasn't changed.

Holy pizzaness,
Famnig hjärta.
Hahaha.
See, whilst I'm losing contact with some
I'm managing to strengthen ties with others

So it's not all bad.

Hopefully it will stay that way
And not take a turn for the worse.

I think I'm running out of brain, yet again.

"I
must
be
emo."

x

1 comment:

max said...

jag är med där! :D Det var länge sedan jag läste din blogg.. och varför står jag EFTER Öyvind?? =( och du får lista ut vad jag skriver nu :P haha
<33