Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Alright With Me

Yet again I'm at work all day
On my own
"So what, it's in a shopping centre."
Yeah.
People just swarm past
Except those who seem to want an iPhone
I've sold 3 today

And this one dude.
He just bought a Nokia charger
The stupid printer isn't working properly
So I took like..
An extra 20 seconds to give him a receipt
And he says
"Lucky you don't have 100 customers"
Motherfuck,
Because it's MY fault
That the printer doesn't work
And that I'm here on my own all day

Zak was here with Emilie
But they left with some other dude
And I feel really alone right now
Just the likes of Eric Hutchison to keep me company
Thanks, Nokia Music.
PS. You suck.

I'm hungry.
My nose hurts.
I do not want to be here.
Perhaps I could boycott work.
And leave 140 minutes early.
But they may not like that.

Sunday's seem to annoy me, in general.
Mostly I think it's because I'm at work.
But I remember in year 11 having this problem with Friday's
I don't think it's the same thing though
Clearly since it's a different day.
But Phil's day was Sunday.
So it would be logical.

"That was not lovely."




I did have fun last night.
I did have another raging river of syrup last night.
I did not get a Colossal Sundae.
I did not regret not buying it.

But
I
Do
Have
Regrets.

x

2 comments:

Stace said...

I so heart you.
While we were driving last night
I thought "I never want to lose you."
And I should've said it then
but I'm saying it now
and it's not the same over a blog but the intent is sincere.
You
are
not
alone.
<3

Anonymous said...

Eastland, right? One day I'm going to come and sit there and ply you with Krispy Kremes and distract you for a whole day.