Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's All Over Now

There are so many beautiful people in the world
And I am quite proud to say I know several of them
But it does make me think
(Which I should not do, it leads to bad things)

What if
There are people out there
Who you could really benefit from, if you met them
Or they could benefit from you, either way
Like, emotionally
Not like. You'd give them money

But you might never know.
I mean, it's not really something you can dwell on
But it's an interesting thought

And moreover,
The same applies for 'soul mates'
If such things exist, I'm not sure
But if they did
Would we meet them?
How would we know?
Would there always be this doubt,
Or is it just a Gibbs-style gut feeling?

Although
In a complete display of contradictions
I would say that
If it's meant to be
It will happen somehow
And I'd like to think

We
Can
Believe
That.

x

No comments: