Saturday, October 18, 2008

VET0111

----------------
Now playing: MGMT - Electric Feel
via FoxyTunes

Recently hilarious things that are worth blogging about...

-yesterday Mirko ran into a door
-yesterday also, Stacey and I started making anagrams with our names.. including "'Yes it can' mart" and "Yes I C man tart" AND combined, "Tor is Jeanne fat? Yes"
-again yesterday, Stace and I made some weird smoothie with guava juice, ice, icecream and fruit
-yesterday.. Stace: "How do we make a smoothie?" Me: "I dunno." Stace: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! You work at a smoothie place!"
There are more, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall which we watched yesterday. That was awkward but absolutely hilarious.
Ahh. We are going to Philip Island today, and I am of the opinion that the car needs an oil change first.. so I may just go and do that.
Woo!

VETO
aka
VET
zero
one
one
one.

x



----------------
Now playing: VETO - You Are A Knife
via FoxyTunes

No comments: