Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday I'm In Love

Contrary to the title, I think this is one of the most boring Friday nights ever.
I had school revision sessions today at Croydon, and then Vickie and I were at Eastland which was fun as!
However, this evening.. seems to be rather a let down.
It's Dad's birthday, which isn't bad at all but currently it's 11pm so not a lot is happening.
Everyone else bar Mum and Dad are asleep.
No one is online - or at least no one is talking to me.
And...the people I've been wanting to talk to for like..days... are still not here!
EPICLAME.

I have a chiro appointment in the morning, so I should sleep soon.
OH BUT ONE REALLY COOL THING HAPPENED TODAY.
I bought a bloody awesome tie with skulls on it. Just little ones.
Yay!
Flick will be proud. I haven't shown her yet.

But I will!!

Yay.

Today..
wasn't
so
bad.
=)

No comments: