Monday, October 27, 2008

All We Know Is Falling

So yeah, I may have taken that title from somewhere.
But hey. It works.
On a couple of levels.
In case you didn't know, I really hate change.
Absolutely abhor it.
In most cases.

And apparently I'm in for a bit of it over the next little while and I'm a little worried as to how it'll all go.
ALSO I feel like a disappointment to Stacey because I didn't blog about our epic fun Monday night last week, or about our epic fun trip to Croydon, the vet, and Vickie's on Thursday.

But they were fun.
And I love Stacey.
Epically.

Stuff changes.
We'll see how much it all changes I guess.
Also there's someone I need to talk to.


Wish
me
luck.
x

1 comment:

Stace said...

GOOD LUCK!
And you could never a disappointment to me.
Hahaha that thing i have to put in the box says 'gadameo'.
I thought it said 'goddamn' like you thought 'reblocking' said 'reborko'. LOL. Okay long enough comment.
EPI-CLOVE!
xoxo