Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wrong.

It's wrong.
All wrong.
First off, I should be sleeping.
I shouldn't have worked 10 hours yesterday.
I shouldn't have been out late 2 nights in a row.
I shouldn't have been up early 2 mornings in a row.
I should not have messed up the OSPF configuration in our competition today.
I should not feel the way I do, about certain people.

BUT I DO.
What the hell can I do?
I shouldn't be worried about the end of school.
I shouldn't be awake still.
I shouldn't be so hard on myself, maybe.

BUT I AM.
Is it all screwed up?
And why?
Why have I screwed it up so badly?

Why are people so hypocritical?
And so contradictory?
They say one thing..
Then do another.
Or, say another thing to someone else, or somewhere else.

They don't care.
They couldn't give a shit either way.
Maybe they're a complete waste of time and emotion.

ONLY
TIME
WILL
TELL.

x

(PS. MOTHERFUCK.)

No comments: