Thursday, September 11, 2008

The End

I have a lot of trouble with a lot of things.
I have trouble understanding why people do things
I have trouble accepting the fact that in merely weeks I will be rid of high school forever
I have even more trouble accepting, and understanding, myself.

It seems to me that I take everything to an extreme.
If I laugh, it's usually very loudly, and at something very stupid.
If I am annoyed, it's usually shown in a loud and obnoxious way, and it's often caused by the most insignificant thing.
If I have feelings for someone, they are usually pretty strong, they come on quickly and can also disappear just as suddenly.
And my own emotions, most of the time I am either in a good mood or a bad mood, not in between.
It seems static, almost.
Like, I only have two options.
A switch. On or off.

I could be wrong though.
I may be basing these claims on the last few days, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't changed much.

And I like that. I don't do change very well.
Which is why I am having such a struggle with this end-of-school thing.
It will be such a massive difference, this year compared with next year.
And in between, I have WEEKS of holidays, in which to do basically whatever the hell I want.
Most likely it will consist of work, getting my license, getting a car, driving.....that's about it.

Narrow minded much?

But hey. I've waited long enough.
My license test is booked for my birthday..which is..3 months and 13 days away.

Between now and then..
Eight exams.
Cisco x2
Further x2
Biology
English
Methods x2.

So..
More than likely I will be neglecting this blog of sorts..
Not that anyone will really care.
I'll still be here.
Just not.. here.

As for this year.
My school days.
Life as I know it?

Our
Time
Is
Running
Out.

=/


No comments: