Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 + 2 is .... 66?!

Well,
no.
In short, 2+2 is not 66.
Nor is it 44
But that is how long until my birthday
44 days.
Which isn't long, really.
It worries me just a little.
But it'll be fine, I'm sure.

So yesterday,
I finished my last exam.
Which was weird
Because my final year 12 exam last year
Was on the same day
Well..
The Monday following Cup Day
Not the actual date
But it was funny
And made me smile a little.

So tomorrow,
Rachel's parents are back.
There is a hole in their roof.
That's going to be a little awkward.
On the plus side,
MAV is fixed today.
Which is more than I can say for my car
As it is still whining rather loudly
And I'm sure it will continue to do so
Until I get it fixed.
Again.
I'm tired of it complaining.
I'm tired in general..

I shouldn't complain
It's hardly going to make people want to read this
Which I suppose is what I would like
Despite my prior posts suggesting otherwise
Same as my Twitter account I guess
But I should realise it isn't really going to happen
Which is to be expected

I think I'm rambling again
But I like it when that happens
I can just sit in this lull for awhile
Almost a 'flow'-like state
Stupid Csikszentmihalyi.
I swear I'll never forget that now.
ARI HASWARI.
UGH.

The next week is going to be fantastic.
I've got only my normal work hours
No uni
No exams
Nothing.
Nothing!
I do need to change the oil in the car though.
Again.
Excellent.

Oh,
Summer
Days.

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what. just, what.
maybe you shouldnt have nothing to do...
<3