Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Magma

Where to begin?
I was going to blog yesterday
But my iPod didn't like this text box.
Speaking of yesterday
It was great.
Much driving, nearly 500km.
Friends.
Family.
Ink.
Dip.
etc.

However
Today is not continuing that trend at all.
From the "So long everybody." "Toodleoo!"
At 6.40am
To the angry car which sounds like a VN
(which is bad...)
To the stupid freeway traffic
To the 9.15 arrival at work
It has been a let down.
Why?

Today is the fifth consecutive day I've had this headache.
Yes, the same one.
My throat is sore again.
My glands are swollen.
My neck and shoulders are aching.
Whilst MAV is presently gleaming
And well-behaved
My car looks like shit
And sounds like a VN
Charming.

Conveniently
I can afford another couple of lazy days
Before exams
Because.. put simply
I can't be fucked.
I need rest.
I need to recover.
So that is what I'll do.
I'm debating whether to treat myself to something
But I think I'll wait until after exams.
A new LCD for my stupid computer
Oh,
The N97
That will do nicely.
Until then.
Suck it up,
princess.

Take
what
you
take.

x

No comments: