Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful Dawn

Okay so let me begin by saying,
I have been in a spectacular mood since yesterday.
I have my reasons,
And I'm quite happy to have them.
(on a similar note, I had toast this morning)
But I heard something just now that made me very nervous..
I'm sure it won't be,
But it has the potential to be detrimental.
And if it is,
That won't put me in a very good light.

I'm trying to think positively about it,
But it's calling into question what I'm going to do about the whole thing.
I already had some questions to answer last night
Which was not at all to my liking.
Having said that
I have a fairly simple solution
If the issue presents itself once again.
I have a car
I have money
I have alternative accommodation
I'll just leave.
I'm sure it won't come to that
But I'm happy to threaten
And act upon that threat.

"I don't know if it's right, I'm tossing and turning.."

I'm not a bad person.
People try to tell me how good I am on a very regular basis.
And this time
I'm starting to believe it.
But I don't think it will sink in
Unless
This works out

And
makes
me
happy.

x

P.S. I realise this would make very little sense to anyone who doesn't know what is going on.
Too bad, if that's you.

No comments: