Tuesday, September 29, 2009

E-male

Sure,
I love the internet.
But there are some things about it that piss me off no end.
To a lesser extent (thanks to avast! and Spybot)
Viruses, spyware, malware, adware...all the other shit
That tries to infiltrate my Dull with it's phony promises and fishy..other things.
Social networking;
I've made so many friends online
Through chatrooms, forums, etc..
And a number of them, I've met in person
And they are great people.
But there are a great number more
Who I have not
And probably will not
Ever meet.
And sometimes that is okay.
But most of the time
I wish I could.
And it is made even worse when some of these people decide to up and leave.
I could give a list.
But I won't.
It'll make it worse.

I wish I was clever,
But instead I'm sitting here in my underwear listening to Rhianna who I dislike very much.
I
Wish
I
Was
Clever.

x

No comments: