Monday, July 13, 2009

42 Wallaby Way

Stace and I are such tourists
But it is so much fun!
We are both seeing new thing, and even though we are not small children we both feel the need to act like them, which is entertaining for both us and our lovely host/tour guide.
Despite how amusing and exciting it is to be here I do miss being at home, for a number of reasons.
Mostly because of certain individuals, but also just actually being home, which I seem to be not doing lately.
And not just because of the roadtrip, I mean clearly I can't roadtrip AND be at home.
But before then too.
I'm not trying to neglect my family.
They seem to think I am.
It's just the way it's happened.

Today (at some stage...I don't know when because we are still waking up)
We are headed back to Wollongong.
Hopefully the car will continue to behave itself,
It's been doing pretty well except for the split heater hose.
I'll have to take it to the mechanics tomorrow, since today we probably won't get there til the evening.

About the whole silver plate thing.
I'm trying not to let it get to me, and it hasn't been on my mind that much.
But it surprised me.
And I don't know what I'll think if it happens again.
Fuck..
Stupid boy.
How dare he make me question what I've done.
It's been hard enough to accept it the first time.
Second thoughts are not what I had in mind.
Perhaps instead I can put him out of my head for awhile.

MZ
ANN
THROPIK.

No comments: