Sunday, June 21, 2009

Malicious

I can smell coffee.
There is this pain right below my neck, in the centre of my spine.
This keyboard feels stiff under my fingers.
I'm a bit worried about the crim exam tomorrow, but I have plenty of time in the morning to pack in some last-minute revision.
Which is good!
But media is another story.. that one is less easy.
More hard, if you will.
But we shall cross that bridge when we get to it.
The last few days have been filled with too much work and not enough study.
And whilst work gives me money and study bores me,
I think study at this point is probably more important.
Although I am rather short on money right now.
Hopefully within 48 hours I will have been paid.
Conveniently.

What next?
Things are still beyond complicated.
But I'm trying to forget, just until Tuesday night. So again, about 48 hours.
Actually in exactly 48 hours it will be just after the end of NCIS, given it will be 21.34.
Tomorrow, though, I'm actually almost looking forward to.
It's just fear, after all.
I've had a bit of that lately, which is unfortunate.

ALSO PAIN.
My back is so bloody sore. And has been all week.
NOTE TO SELF: GO TO CHIRO.

Honey
and
Almond.
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOO.

it's kris.

yeah, another anon blog to add to my millions. non-lj related because truth be told i'm a little meh about lj right now.

you're the only person who knows about this blog, so you win.