Sunday, July 3, 2011

De Vere

I realise it's been a ridiculously long time
Since I blogged on here...
But since nobody really reads it
I figured it didn't really matter so much.


I'm presently in a hotel in Sydney
With Stace whom I love very much
And we're taking a little holiday from real.


What I actually want to talk about
Is somewhat of a triangle that unfolded itself today
I laughed at first
But then I realised it could also be really bad.
(Although it's not yet, so I will continue to laugh.)


There are these two boys I know,
Let us call them
Herp and Derp.
Even though they actually have better names.
Also it's going to confuse me because neither of those names are related to them
Whatsoever.
Anyway.
So I met Herp some time ago but we barely spoke.
Derp and I have been talking heaps lately.
They're both lovely, don't get me wrong.
Today I spent time with both of them,
And whilst I was pretty sure already that Derp liked me
It was only today that I realised
I kind of like Herp.


BUT.
Here's the twist.


DERP HATES HERP.


(This is looking so stupid, lol)


SO yeah.


We'll see how this geometric project comes along, I suppose.


S'ploops!


x

No comments: