Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Electra-Glide

Okay,
So I've been ridiculously lazy with this blog
And thus, time for an update.
I have no idea where to begin.


See, the thing is
I take a picture to upload every day
So most of what happens is already there.
BUT.
I had a pretty important weekend
So I'll just detail that a little more, perhaps.

Okay. So turns out I'm too lazy for detail.
Besides, people will read this, if I actually write what I want to.


It was fun. Definitely.
Probably the best weekend I've had in a long while.
Met some lovely new people
And caught up with some old favourites.

And the car,
He was awesome.
Such a trooper.
Didn't miss a beat the whole way
Despite 1915km in one weekend
And four seasons in one day.


I felt weird when I got home.
Even yesterday.
Today, to some extent.
But that's how it goes.

It was awesome..

Just, now
It seems
I'm a lovesick
crack
head.


x

No comments: