Monday, August 10, 2009

What Time's Been Stealing

I've had a couple of weird dreams lately
I mean sure, everyone does.
But these actually worried me.
Particularly the world-ending one.
I don't know if it was the whole world, or just a group...Battle Royale style.
All I knew was that I was going to die, along with a group of people...
One of which kept making out with me despite their prior engagements.
At some point in the dream I also had to fly over a train track.. with reasonable success
But it was awful.
The whole time I had this horrible sick feeling, I knew something bad was coming and there was nothing I could do about it.
Yet I didn't wake up, I just waited.
It wasn't frenzied or panicked, but there was frustration and anxiety.
The second dream was different.
I was at a relatives house.
But I stayed for a whole year..
Suddenly it was my 20th birthday.
I was really not happy about that.
I don't know.
It was just unsettling.
I don't want to be 20.
Hell, I didn't want to be 18.
But then again, that isn't so bad.
19, though...
Not that it will be different.
But it scares me.
One way
or
another.

x

No comments: