Sunday, August 3, 2008

E65 > iPhone

Zaak.. this is your fault.

I have decided, to compare my E65 to an iPhone.
This is of course in favor of Maddox, who compared his Nokia E70 to an iPhone
He makes such arguments that I agree with and can adapt to my E65, including..
-my E65 has Wi-Fi, and a web browser
-it plays MP3's
-it supports Flash/Java, UNLIKE the iPhone
-it does MMS (which I had on my 6220 in 2003)
-it records voice, which can then be set as a ringtone or whatever (which Motorola's don't do either, by the way)
-voice dialling? COME ON! My crappy Nokia 3330 (made in 2001) had voice dialling (the fact that I hardly use it is irrelevant.. I used it once to call Stacey a couple of weeks ago)
-my E65 slides, much to the amusement of a certain Zaak..
-E65 has GPS now also, but only because I bought a GPS receiver (still wouldn't be nearly as expensive as an iPhone)

I had a few more points to make...
But they shall have to be added later.

RAWR!

E65 FTW.


No comments: