Sunday, July 27, 2008

It has been twelve days since my last post
I have been meaning to write..
But stuff has been busy
I guess..
School, work, etc.
But I do have a few thoughts, maybe a few complaints to make

Firstly
I've been thinking lately
About stuff
As I tend to do, unfortunately
For one..
I have a thing for emo's
I like the look
I find it cute, almost innocent
But somehow lost, maybe in themselves I don't know..
I know so many people hate them
But I quite like them
Particularly the hair
Oh..the hair..
It astounds me, all of a sudden it is amazingly popular, everywhere
But there will always be people who disagree, as I disagree with many things
Each to their own,
Me to my emo.
Hahah..

What else.. a complaint?
OH.
Here we go.
Can I just say..
IT IS 'McDonalds', not 'MACDONALDS', THERE IS NO A IN MC!
It's like people who call Eastland 'Eastlands'
It's one letter, but for cryin' out loud, spell stuff properly
Ohh, there is probably SO much more..

But that's all I can think of right now.
And to finish...
Repeated, because it makes me laugh....

Me
To
My
Emo.

x

1 comment:

Stace said...

I CONCUR!!!
It's EASTLAND!!!
How come so many people say Eastlands?! And who even started that?! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID?!
No-one says "KNOX...ES".
Rrr.
Hey, how come there isn't a Westland? Or even a Westlands?
Actually,
Westlands sounds better.

Oh I gave Amy the photo of me
and the balls sculpture
because it made her laff.
BAHAM!
:)

OH!
I have this book you need to see.
Also I'm thinking of music
for our road trip!
Seriously!
WE HAVE TO DO THIS!

Wow this is a really long comment.

Loving
you,
ME!

x