Friday, May 30, 2008

Of Late

So… a lot has actually happened recently

I’ve just been way too lazy to write anything about it

I have a laptop, for a start..

Which I am presently using to type this blog!

It’s pretty fantastic, except it needs a new battery
But that’s the thing about a free laptop
I don’t mind spending some money to get it up to scratch

It will be fantastic for school

And also for my random late nights

Such as tonight

It’s currently 2am on the dot

So in 12 hours I will be seeing Stacey!

Anyway. Since it is such a ridiculous hour

I will refrain from telling a small portion of my life story

And go to bed!

Also

To Stacey
I

Live

You.

x

And that is not a type-o

=D

2 comments:

Stace said...

You Make Me Smile,
Congratulations.

I
live
you.

x

Stace said...

P.S.: Always.

coco