Friday, March 28, 2008

Footsteps

I am fortunate enough to have a number of awesome friends
Some I've know for ages
Most of my life, in fact
One in particular is definitely worth mentioning
Stacey, who I've known since I was 4...
That's 13 years
Which, to some, may not be a lot but it is most of my life
I'm hoping she'll read this
And also, probably no one else will
So this is pretty much a post to her
HI STACEY!
I feel bad that I've pretty much stolen her whole blog
And made my own
But I feel like I'm in her footsteps
In the lamest sense of the word
Because it's nothing epic
But it gives us another reason to be the same
In a way
Keeps us close
Like good friends should be
Like I hope we stay
Because she's definitely a friend worth keeping
And I'm glad we've been able to work through our issues
Like last year
We had a rough patch
But you wouldn't know it if you saw us today

So there you go.
My first post,
Dedicated to Stacey.

Always,
Forever
Friends.

(See, I even stole the single word per line ending!)
Oh well.
x

1 comment:

Stace said...

I love it that we've known each other since we were tiny. I love it that we pulled through some tough times. I love it that we keep finding ways to be the same. And I love it that it's another one of those times when I can't seem to explain just how much
I
Love
You.

xx
Stace